Maxx is committed to providing outstanding customer service, and will cater to all drafting and design needs including production, complete fabrication, operators manuals, safety manuals, commissioning and erection drawings with full engineering backup.
ENGINEERING. FIELD SERVICES. BOP RECERTIFICATION AND REPAIR. HEAVY OLD.
Maxx provides complete service solutions:
- support your purpose-built equipment
- provide full installation services
- provide on-site commissioning
- provide start-up and operator training services to ensure both superior design performance and equipment operation standards
- will provide trained field technicians to assist you with service, troubleshooting, optimization, and maintenance of your equipment
BOP RECERTIFICATION AND REPAIR:
The Blow-Out Preventer (BOP) is the first line of defence on every rig. At Maxx Energy, we are experts in the field of BOP repairs, manufacturing and production.The KDMMaxx Energy BOP repair team will effectively increase the life expectancy of your BOPs and save you money in the long run.
The KDMMaxx Energy BOP repair process includes:
- Tear Down
- Final Assembly
- KDMMaxx Energy provides certification in accordance with such stringent standards as ERCB/CAODC.
HEAVY OIL DEVELOPMENT:
Maxx is actively developing and provisioning new technologies, products and services that enable cost effective, optimization of heavy oil recovery.
These include :
- CO2 induced solvent engineering for improved sweep efficiencies and enhanced production
- Thermal Assisted Dissolver Drainage (TADD) service provider for huff and puff cyclic development of thin payzone heavy oil recovery
- Pulse Recovery Solutions service provider for alternative thermal heating of reservoirs without the use of steam
- Radial fluid jet drilling from vertical and horizontal wellbores to improve permeability channeling and drainage of reservoirs
Please contact :
Graeme Lynch - Director of Heavy Oil Development